Womenswear garments, pattern-making, flat pattern-drafting
- Volume 1, skirts, tops, sleeves and collars
- Volume 2, jackets, sleeves, tailored collars, trousers, capes
- Volume 3, kimonos, bustiers, bomber jackets, knits, dresses, coats, hoods and swimwear.
- A special offer is now available for the purchase of the three books in the series of Dominique Pellen’s method of flat pattern-drafting. With this pattern-making « Bible », you will have the means to put together all the essentials of the womenswear wardrobe to top-of-the-range standards.
- Whether you are students or professionals, this highly detailed and easy-to-follow method of flat pattern-drafting will provide you with a solid learning base for making your own patterns.
Volumes 1,2, 3 (paper)
Format: 23 x 33 cm Sewn, glued, film covered520 pages EnglishISBN 979-10-94351-00-0Volume 2Format: 23 x 33 cm Sewn, glued, film covered562 pages English ISBN 979-10-94351-01-7Volume 3Format: 23 x 33 cm Sewn, glued, film covered630 pages EnglishISBN 979-10-94351-02-4
Shipping the same day or the day after the order, excluding weekends and holidays.
Delivery in France within 2 to 4 working days.